Our Partner is a well-organized and growing international company, where you could face new challenges.
They are currently expanding their Strategic Consulting team and looking for a junior financial analyst to join the brightest minds. You can expect in return for your dedicated hard work a stable workplace, an attractive salary and benefit package, a multicultural team.
- conducting wide range of financial and benchmark analysis, running business risk assessment
- conducting business risk-based due diligence analysis by investigating global online public records, and other sources
- gathering and integrating information from different sources (eg. ownership structure)
- preparing financial reports and reviews, presenting results
- liaising with international departments and teams on a daily basis
- financial OR economic degree
- advanced English is a must
- experience in financial analysis and reporting (up to 2 years) is an advantage but fresh graduates are also welcome (with financial/accounting degree)!
- confident MS Excel knowledge
- exceptional organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- high level of accuracy, high standards for excellence
- Regular trainings and professional development
- Multicultural team and atmosphere
- Attractive compensation package
For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.hu/en