This is your chance to join a people focused rapidly growing multinational organization as an Experienced GL Accountant.
Our client is a global manufacturer with worldwide presence, having a rapidly growing organization, where you could be part of process improvements and migrations. This time you would start with work transition from Spain.
Responsibilities as an Experienced GL Accountant:
- Fixed Assets, intercompany, bank accounting
- Journal processing, manual entries
- Month end closing
- Reconciling Ledger accounts
- Resolution of reconciling items
- Supporting internal/external audits
- Taking part in forthcoming projects after migration period such as automatization, launching reporting tools
- 2-5 year experience in the field of general ledger accounting
- Finance or accounting degree OR chartered accountant qualification
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Accurate, independent and reliable personality
- Customer-focused attitude
- Attention to detail
- Can work independent and is a self-starter
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to take part in transition, projects and process improvements
- Excellent working environment
- Internal career opportunity
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/